Car-Sharing Seminar - How can we spur a market for car-sharing and car-pooling? - Malmö, March 2011
The event was held in the “Pelarsalen” at City Hall/Stadshuset, Malmö - 16th March 2011.
This half day seminar had the objective of transnational learning, targeting local and regional actors. The idea was that CareNorth provides some European examples for optimized car-use
and less car-dependant lifestyles through the use of car-sharing/car-clubs.
- From car-culture to car-clubbing - first steps towards the implementation of car-clubs
Speaker: Scott Ramsay, City of Aberdeen
- Car-club for employees within the municipal organisation
Speaker: Anette Thorén, City of Göteborg
- Local transport plans and car-sharing/pooling initiatives in West Yorkshire
Speaker: Diane Groom, Metro (West Yorkshire Integrated Transport Authority)
- You don´t have to own your car to use it
Speaker: Susanne Malmström, Sunfleet Carsharing
- Would you buy a cow for a glass of milk?
Speaker: Michael Glotz-Richter, City of Bremen (SUBVE)
|Gothenburg - Anette Thorén||503.16 KB|
|Metro - Diane Groom||3.63 MB|
|Sunfleet - Susanne Malmström||847.63 KB|
|Bremen - Michael Glotz-Richter||11.24 MB|
|ACC- Scott Ramsey||2.22 MB|