Mitigating transport emission - an easy task?
CARE-North partner workshop on transport related CO2-reduction planning
The workshop covered the area of
- GHG inventories – with special regard to calculating transport emissions
- A regional input/output modeling approach including:
- Climate Protection for Regions (Specialties e.g. steelworks)
- Maritime Traffic
- Private Transport (person/year)
- Commercial Transport (employer / € revenue)
- Air Transport
Partners within from different work packages joined for this CARE-North cross-wp-debate in Bremen.
As this is a complex task, the CARE-North project is collaborating with external experts such as the Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy and ICLEI.